November 6, 2013
Yesterday was Election Day!
Although things did not turn out as we would have liked, I thank each and every one of you for embarking upon this almost fifteen months journey with me. I am most appreciative for your sacrifices of time, talents and resources to the campaign. I am especially grateful for your encouragement, your prayers, volunteerism, laughter, and many hugs.
My special thanks to my partner, my friend, and my confidant: my incredible husband, George, for being at my side. Thank you for your unconditional love and unwavering confidence in me.
This has not been an easy road, but the road to great things never is. God has sustained us on this journey and I await His plan for my life, if it is not to sit on the Supreme Court.
May God continue to bless and keep each of you and your families and grant you His peace and protection.
My eternal gratitude, love and friendship,
Judge Janet Malone
Seeks Your Support of Her Campaign
for New York State Supreme Court Justice
Ninth Judicial District
Dutchess, Orange, Putnam,
Rockland and Westchester Counties
Cannot Do It Without You
RATINGS and ENDORSEMENTS of JUDGE JANET MALONE for NEW YORK STATE SUPREME COURT JUSTICE
*as of October 12, 2013
- Independent Judicial Election Qualifications Commission for the Ninth Judicial District (Highly Qualified)
- Bar Associations within/without the Ninth Judicial District
- Dutchess County Bar Association (Qualified)
- LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York (Approved)
- Putnam County Bar Association (Highly Qualified)
- Rockland County Bar Association (Qualified)
- The Women’s Bar Association of Orange and Sullivan Counties (Approved as Highly Qualified and Recommended)
- Westchester County Bar Association (Well Qualified)
- The Yonkers Federation of Teachers
- Building and Construction Trades Council of Westchester and Putnam Counties, New York
- Dutchess County Central Labor Council
- Westchester/Putnam Central Labor Body, AFL-CIO
- New York State Court Officers’ Association
- The New York State Hispanic Court Officers Society!
- Westchester Hispanic Law Enforcement Association, Inc.
- Democratic Committees in Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland and Westchester Counties
- Black Democrats of Westchester
- Hispanic Democrats of Westchester
- Indian-American Forum for Political Education
- Indian-American Democrats of Westchester County
- Latino Democratic Committee of Orange County
- WCLA PAC -Choice Matters
New York State